Oceana Baltic at Palm Jumeirah in Dubai Villa or Apartment for Sale and Rent, Call Us at 800-BINAYAH.
It has a size area of 1237 sq ft. with a spacious balcony, 1 parking space, equipped kitchen appliances.
This exclusive resort showcases amenities like a private infinity pool, private beach, waterside promenade and jogging track, recreation facilities and a fitness club with the latest equipment.
- Apartments are well designed to maximize light and to take advantage of the stunning shoreline vistas
- Each luxury Oceana apartment features high-quality, decorative finishes throughout, exquisite flooring & ceiling materials, top sanitary ware from the best brands and accent lighting.
- Kitchens have well-crafted cabinetry, ceramic floor tiles, granite countertops and splash backs, twin stainless steel sinks with garbage disposal units and high-quality major appliances.
- With hardwood floor finishes and large floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, bedrooms look out to panoramic views of the nearby beaches, gardens and marina. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms complete with elegant stone floor finishes, mosaic wall tiles, granite vanity countertops and high-quality tap ware.
- Each apartment is wired with communication and entertainment connections for cable-TV, telephone and entertainment systems and includes provision for future technology-ready features.
- Exclusive infinity swimming pool
- Private Beach Club- Private beach access
- Sun lounges, beach umbrellas and a beach
- Families with children are well catered for- There is a kids club opens throughout the day offering lively, engaging activities. Separate children’s pool and play area also cater to family needs, along with a lifeguard service to ensure the safety of all guests.
- Fitness club including latest and state of the art fitness equipment, sauna, steam & jaccuzzi.
- A beachfront grill restaurant, a Lebanese grill and a Japanese Robatayaki-style restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Side food services are provided Sunset refreshments available at one of the resorts bars featuring dramatic views over the Arabian Gulf.