3 Bed|Ready to Move in 4 years|Payment Plan

  • AED2,919,887
Dubai Creek Harbour, Dubai

Description

Binayah Real Estate is pleased to offer this ready to move in 3 bedroom Plus Maid apartment with easy Post Hand Over Plan.

PAY 30% N move in,3 yrs Post-pay, 3 BR + M |Creek and Sea View

– BUA: 1,628 sq.ft
– 3 Bedroom & Maid
– Living area with open-plan kitchen / dining and balcony
– Second bedroom with built-in wardrobe; Bathroom and laundry room outside the second bedroom
– One covered parking space allocated
– For property investors: maximize your returns by paying only 30% and remaining 70% in easy Installment plan
– For end users: moving in by paying 30% only and enjoying a 3 years plan OR possibility of getting mortgage up to 75% before handover.

Payment plan: 30% to move in immediately and 70% within 3 years post-handover.

Designed from the ground up to ensure an active and inclusive community lifestyle, every element of Creek Horizon has been carefully considered.

Binayah Real Estate is a leading real estate company in the international off-plan market including London, Dubai & Muscat.

Please call toll free: 800 Binayah ,telephone:+971 4 44 75430, mobile : +971 55 509 9157, email : [email protected]

PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-Basement parking
-Central air conditioning
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Bank/ATM Facility
-Beach Access
-Fitness Center
-Public transport
-Restaurants
-Shopping mall

  • City Dubai Creek Harbour
  • Area Dubai, Dubai Creek Harbour
  • Country Dubai

Details

Updated on March 14, 2022 at 5:47 pm
  • Property ID: BY-S-12238
  • Price: AED2,919,887
  • Land Area: 1628 Sq.Ft
  • Bedrooms: 3
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Garage: 1
  • Property Type: Apartment
  • Property Status: Sale

Overview

Property ID: BY-S-12238
  • Apartment
  • Property Type
  • 3
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Garage

Mortgage Calculator

Monthly
  • Principal & Interest
  • Property Tax
  • Home Insurance
  • PMI
AED
AED
%
AED
AED
AED

Contact Information

View Listings
admin
  • admin

Enquire About This Property

0 Review

Sort by:
Leave a Review

Leave a Review

Compare listings

Compare
admin
  • admin