Club Villas at Dubai Hills Estate
- 3 & 4 Bed Villa
- Payment Plan 25/75 Post Handover
- Starting Price AED 4,893,888
- Developed By Emaar
Emaar Properties is delighted to present Club Villas, a grand residential development offering 3 & 4-bedroom villas at Dubai Hills Estate. This state of the art design collection comes with posh amenities and facilities for your comfort, so residents will surely love to be a part of this active lifestyle.
This amazing development features a collection of family villas available in five different architectural styles: Modern, International, Minimalist, Cubic, and Contemporary. Most of the homes sit side by side, though there are a few standalone units as well.
Enjoying a prime location within the community, Club Villas affords its residents easy access to the golf course and the magnificent clubhouse, including all of its world-class facilities. The park contains an outdoor pool, and there is a retail area adjacent to the development. Lovers of the outdoors will also enjoy the various other sporting facilities, including a tennis academy and jogging trails.
Designed to be a miniature city unto itself, Dubai Hills Estate is home to key lifestyle amenities, including the Hills Estate Mall, the beautiful Central Park, retail outlets, fine dining restaurants, healthcare facilities, and schools, all within walking distance.
Club Villas for Sale at Dubai Hills Estate, Call us at 800-BINAYAH / +971 4 447 5430.
Club Villas are designed with great indoor and outdoor facilities that provide you with the ultimate experience to be called home. While located nearby community centre comprises a swimming pool as well a playground, allowing residents to enjoy time out with their families. An 18-hole championship golf course is the centrepiece of the area, providing residents with the opportunity to enjoy the clubhouse and facilities in close proximity.
The View Palm
Emirate Golf Club
Club Villas is now made available with a feasible 25/75 payment plan, wherein you pay 25% till handover and the remaining 75% after handover within 36 months. With the number of options that are in place, you will find it easy to secure an elegantly designed residential Villa with remarkable ease.
2, 924 – 2, 987 sqft
3, 360 – 3, 456 sqft
Club Villas by Emaar Properties offers spacious floor plan options available with 3 & 4-bedroom villas that are elegantly designed with high-end fittings and furnishings available at its ease. Enjoy the spacious inside environment that offers you luxury driven spaces within its master-bedroom, bedroom, living and dining spaces, elegant design kitchen area, and a spacious terrace area where you can spend quality time with friends and families.
Dubai Hills Estate is one of Dubai’s most amazing new developments. Situated between the two major thoroughfares of Al Khail Road and Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Dubai Hills Estate is an extensive residential and lifestyle development comprising villas, low-rise apartments, and townhouses. It is the first phase in the massive Mohammed Bin Rashid City project that has aptly earned the moniker of ‘city within a city’ because of the grand scope of the development.
In totaling to the residential projects, Dubai Hills Estate will also surround an 18-hole championship golf course, nature trails, hotels, resorts and the Dubai Hills Mall, which is expected to be on the range of the enormous Mall of the Emirates in the neighboring Al Barsha district.
Dubai Hills Estate is in a primary location, advantage from quick and easy right to use to Dubai’s other urban hotspots such as Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina.
Club Villas at Dubai Hills Estate is set to become of the most exclusive communities in the city. Lush green landscapes complemented by opulent facilities such as the club house and course, as well as retail and dining choices, will set the standard for a luxurious community lifestyle. Offering 5 unique styles, choose between 3 and 4 Bedroom Villas.