Elie Saab Emaar Beachfront Dubai
- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Starting Price AED 1,722,888
- Area Dubai Harbour
- Payment Plan 70/30, 2 Yrs Post-Handover
- Completion Date Q2-2023
Emaar’s new collaboration Elie Saab Tower at Emaar Beachfront featuring 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom penthouses. This wonderful development Elie Saab presents Grand Bleu Tower & Grand Bleu Tower 2 that are designed with ultra-high-end luxury at every step. The developer Emaar Properties is collaborating with ace couturier Elie Saab to present you with a magnificent waterfront landmark.
Located in Dubai Harbour, these developments are set to become a new lifestyle destination, the residential units are designed to provide impressive views of the sea, Palm Jumeirah and that of Dubai Marina.
For the prospective buyers and investors, both towers will comprise sleek and modern apartments laced with state-of-the-art amenities. Being a beachfront development, these apartments will reflect the leading designer’s sophisticated style and signature.
Be it the overall aesthetics or the architecture, almost every element speaks volumes about the developer’s penchant to offer you luxurious residences, far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Each of the homes will have a private balcony and with spacious rooms and bright interiors, life here will be devoid of any hassle. It is here that you can create memories that will last for a lifetime.
Apart from access to a private beach and plenty of dining options within the development, the resort facilities indeed mark the beginning of something great.
Elie Saab Apartments at Emaar Beachfront for Sale, Call us at +971 44475431.
With an emphasis on functionality, the amenities incorporated into Elie Saab Tower are geared towards maximizing your comfort and convenience. The basic idea is to provide you with a glimpse of the luxury and sophistication that awaits you.
As far as designer luxury beachside residences are concerned, the style and architecture by Elie Saab is bound to impress you. So, the facilities being made available are at par with the development.
The Palm View
The Walk JBR
Emirate Golf Club
The 60/40 post-handover payment plan for Elie Saab Tower is convenient, as it involves paying 60% till construction completion, and the remaining 40% after handover. Both the development Grand Bleu Tower and Grand Bleu Tower 2 offers the same payment with some of the specific options available at the time of purchase. Considering the starting prices of the residential units, you now have a good opportunity to acquire one of the residences, without having the need to take any stress. In short, you will find it easy to become a proud owner of an upscale unit.
DLD Fee Discount
774 – 842 Sqft
1462 – 1564 Sqft
2071 – 2454 Sqft
The floor plans conceived for 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 4 bedroom penthouses of Elie Saab Tower will go a long way to influence your lifestyle and enrich it. Both the Grand Bleu Tower and Grand Bleu Tower 2 comes with the same floor plan options along with various layouts and designs that enrich your living standard. For a change, the apartments in this building will have spacious living rooms, glass windows for ambient light and modern kitchens. Everything is configured to suit your refined taste and preference.
Regarding the Elie Saab Tower by Emaar Properties, it is indeed an exceptionally master-planned development, equipped with all the right facilities for your comfort. The apartments designed and style by Elie Saab are in close vicinity of a lighthouse hotel, an upcoming mall, Marina & Yacht Club, licensed restaurants, parks and much more.
Set within an island community, it is optimized to present a laid-back lifestyle that perfectly suits your personality. Considering the prime location, this residential development is all set to present you with a new blend of cosmopolitan lifestyle, right by the sea.