La Vie Apartments at JBR
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bed Apartment
- 40/60 Payment Plan
- Starting from AED 1.35 M
- Location – Jumeirah Beach
- Developed by Dubai Properties
Dubai Properties presents La Vie at JBR, offers 1, 2, 3 & 4-bedroom apartments & 5 bedroom penthouses located at Jumeirah Beach Residence in Dubai. Although the development is being inspired by Miami architecture that offers elegant design interior and exterior with a spectacular view of the Arabian Gulf.
While the location allows quick access to Dubai Marina and the Walk with its 1.7 km waterfront community and the pristine sandy Jumeirah Beach shores. Experience a variety of outdoor leisure options that provide you with a relax and unwind environment, making unforgettable memories with your loved ones.
The development features its delight aesthetic elements with effective use of glazing interior and exterior spaces that inspire awe design. Wake up in the morning with the unrivalled views of the sea, Palm Jumeirah, Blue Waters and Ain Dubai. While each of the units is designed and meticulously planned with its contemporary and exquisite interiors.
Residents can have various leisure lifestyle facilities at its heart plus one can access its water features with pleasant views to Dubai Marina and the beach. Although its modern designed architect sparks a creative traditional touch to its development, making a preferable choice for residents and visitors.
La Vie at JBR by Dubai Properties for Sale, Call us at +971 44475431.
As part of the expansive Dubai Marina, La Vie’s location holds a prime position within the sprawling 1.7 kilometer waterfront community overlooking the Arabian Gulf, being one of the last beachfronts in Dubai.
The View Palm
The Walk JBR
Emirate Golf Club
La Vie at JBR comes with its easy and attractive 40/60 payment plan options for home buyers and investors, looking to invest in Jumeirah Beach Residences, Dubai. Buyers can book a home to their choice by paying 40% during construction and the rest 60% on handover.
1 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 850 – 920 Sqft
2 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 1,383 – 1,515 Sqft
3 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 1,959 – 2,068 Sqft
4 Bedroom Apartment
Size: 3,050 Sqft