Nikki Beach Residences Details

  • Property Type Apartments
  • Unit Type 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms
  • Size 1,141 to 11,159 Sq Ft
  • Area Pearl Jumeirah
  • Title type Freehold
  • Downpayment 20%
  • Payment Plan 20/80, 4 Yrs Post-Handover
  • Completion date Q1 - 2021
  • Developer Meraas Holdings
  • Starting price AED 3,010,000

Nikki Beach Residences at Pearl Jumeirah, Dubai is a residential project by Meraas Holding, features 63 branded apartments 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedrooms configuration, 6 townhouses and 1 penthouse. The residences are lined with exclusive amenities and each of the units further gets dedicated parking space.

Almost remaining true to its tradition, the beach residences are configured to present resort-style facilities. Moreover, the tranquil setting, close to a 450-meter shoreline, opens up a whole new world of luxury and comfort.

The apartments in Nikki Beach are optimized to help you experience a magnificent lifestyle. As such, the spacious rooms lined with sleek interiors ensure comfortable living for you and your family. Equipped with smart AI and one of its kind in-room entertainment options, you will never have any dull moment.

With Nikki beach being a world-renowned brand, it does add a bit of glamour to the whole development. As such, it would be right of you to expect certain facilities associated with this brand.

Being a resident of this prestigious development, you will find it easy to access the world-class gym, food and beverage outlets, shopping outlets, restaurants and much more.

The development is conceptualized by collaborating with DSA Architects International and when it comes to the interiors, it was done by Gatserella.

Nikki Beach Residences at Pearl Jumeirah by Meraas Holding for Sale, Call us at 800-BINAYAH / +971 4 447 5430. 

Get Enquired About

    We're open for any Queries

    Address: Mezzanine Floor Liberty Building - Al Quoz 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai

    Nikki Beach Residences Amenities

    he Amenities on offer at Nikki beach Residences will surely impress you. Here, you stand to experience the finest of living in an island destination, without having to worry much about other aspects. In fact, there is something for everyone and this indeed bodes well.

    • Central AC
    • Gym
    • Children Pool
    • Luxury And High End Finishing
    • Beach Access
    • Waterfront
    • CCTV Cameras
    • Covered Parking
    • Children Play Area
    • Landmark View
    • Security
    • Shared Pool

    Nikki Beach Residences Connectivity

    Nearby Attractions

    Palm Jumeirah

    The Palm View


    Skydive Dubai

    marina walk

    Marina Walk

    Ain Dubai

    Ain Dubai


    The Walk JBR


    Marina Beach


    Emirate Golf Club


    Adventure Waterpark

    Nikki Beach Residences Payment Plan

    Nikki Beach Residences in Pearl Jumeirah comes with an easy 4-year payment plan, wherein you pay 20% as down payment and the rest 80% in 48 months from handover. With a starting price of AED 2.6 million and on account of the 20/80 payment scheme, you are at ease, when it comes to booking one of the premium apartments. The feasible installments and attractive terms are meant to address the concerns of discerning buyers.


    Down Payment


    Post Handover

    Nikki Beach Residences Types and Sizes

    1 Bed

    1,141 – 1,924 Sqft

    2 Bed

    1,829 – 2,859 Sqft

    3 Bed

    2,265 – 2,518 Sqft

    4 Bed

    4,399 – 10,982 Sqft

    Payments We Accept




    Bank Transfer




    Credit Card



    Nikki Beach Floor Plan

    Nikki Beach Residences provide various floor plans pertaining to the 64 apartments that can be termed quite progressive. With residences having large space, beautiful interiors, and high-grade finishing, it presents you with an opportunity to live in a fuss-free environment.

    While the size for 1 bedroom apartment is 1609 Sq ft, the 2 bedroom apartments have a floor size area of 1858 Sq ft. As for the 3 & 4 bedroom apartments, the sizes are usually in the range of 2264-4399 Sq ft.

    One Bedroom

    Two Bedroom

    Three Bedroom

    Four Bedroom

    Nikki Beach Residences Master Plan

    Nikki Beach at Pearl Jumeirah is a master planned development that attempts to redefine the notion of living in homes with resort style amenities. For a development that is a part of an affluent community, apart from the designated residential areas, it tries to promote an integrated lifestyle, wherein your priorities are given due prominence.

    Nikki Beach at Pearl Jumirah

    Nikki Beach Apartments

    Contact Us

      We're open for any Queries

      Address: Mezzanine Floor Liberty Building - Al Quoz 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai

      Compare listings