Six Senses Residences At The Palm, Dubai
- Starting From AED 9.4 M
- 2, 3 & 4 Bedroom Penthouses
- 5 Bedroom BeachFront Villas
- 3 & 4 Bedroom Sky Villas
- Booking with 5%
- 45/50 Upon Completion
- Located at The Palm
We are delighted to present the newest beachfront development on Palm Jumeirah, the Six Senses Residences Dubai. There are 121 luxury penthouses, 32 sky villas, and 9 signature beachfront villas at Six Senses Residences Dubai. The Select Group is offering unique access to the property’s excellent amenities and hotel facilities, as well as unparalleled interior finishes.
Superior architectural designs, branded furnishings and efficient layouts will be included in the luxury penthouses at The Palm Six Senses Residences. All are depicted to create a modern and ultra-luxurious ambiance in each residence. Residents at Six Senses will have access to a private beach, panoramic views of the Palm Jumeirah, and a private swimming pool.
Six Senses Residences is a brand-new premium waterfront development on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah. They will open the first Six Senses hotel in the UAE, as well as branded apartments that offer premium beachfront living. Six Senses Residences prices start from AED 9.4 Million.
Residencies range in size from 1980 to 16016 square feet. The Six Senses Residences will feature 162 ultra-luxury residences and a hotel with 60 rooms and 60,000 square feet of amenities, all with stunning views of the Palm and the rest of Dubai. Six Senses will oversee all of the housing units, giving inhabitants access to the hotel’s top-notch amenities like a tennis court, large swimming pools, a football field, restaurants, a library, bars, a children’s club, and more.
You will get all the premium facilities and amenities in your footstep. From yoga to cooking workshops, spa treatments, upcycling, arts and crafts, the focus, and much more.
Dubai Polo & Equestrian
Sports Zones: 5-A-Side
Basketball Courts Green
Pedestrian Bike Path Community Parks
Creation Club With
For Six Senses, the 35/60 payment plan announced by Select Group appears flexible and attractive and this indeed helps a lot. Given the fact that you are only required to pay 5% as a booking amount, 40% during construction, and the remaining 60% after handover.
DLD Fee Waiver
1980 – 2906 Sqft
3,389 – 5,121 Sqft
3,968 – 4,588 Sqft
13,181 – 16,016 Sqft
Six Senses Residences is a serene addition to The Palm Dubai, featuring 2, 3, 4and 5-bedroom Penthouses and Villas. Six Senses Residences will be perfectly built following the international standard quality. All floors will be wide and perfectly airy.
While maintaining a global outlook, we are rooted in local concerns and cultures. Our operations work with artisans, farmers, producers and suppliers who live nearby. Our guests don’t just observe local culture, they immerse in it, and ultimately become part of it.
We bring a Six Senses community to our spaces and places. This reflects our emotional hospitality and the way we combine the natural magic of each location with our optimistic and compassionate attitude to everyone.