Sun Townhouses for at Arabian Ranches 3
- 3 & 4 BR Townhouse
- Downpayment with 10%
- Starting from AED 1,200,888
- Location – Arabian Ranches 3
- Developed by Emaar Properties
Emaar Properties is presenting Sun Townhouses, features an exclusively designed 3 & 4 bedroom units located in Arabian Ranches 3, Dubai. The new contemporary development as a phase of Arabian Ranches master community with its modern Interior designs and attractively designed villas in the lush green landscape.
Residents can easily access all across the city with easily interconnected road networks to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and the Dubai Global village. It also offers a direct connection to the 86 Km long Al Quadra Cycling Track.
Residents can enjoy the facilities offered in the Arabian Ranches with the golf club, Dubai Polo & Equestrian including the city’s popular dining destination points with a large variety of retails outlets at your doorstep. It is the premier neighborhood of Arabian Ranches III which provides numerous outdoor facilities from lazy river to an incredible splash deck as well as sports activities.
Sun Townhouses at Arabian Ranches 3 by Emaar Properties for Sale, Call us at +971 44475431.
Sun at Arabian Ranches 3 is well equipped with all the modern amenities which provide a luxurious lifestyle environment for the residents. The neighborhood features a lazy river, retail strips, cycling tracks, a community centre and clubhouse as well as it provides healthcare facilities at its doorstep. Whereas the central park provides as a hub for recreational activities with a central plaza, adventure zones, lawns, skate park, parkour course, BBQ Areas, jogging tracks and various other amenities to enjoy.
The Palm View
The Walk JBR
Emirate Golf Club
The 2 year-post-handover payment plan for Sun Townhouses at Arabian Ranches 3, with an easy down payment option, pay 60% during construction till completion and the remaining 40% after-handover in 24 months is acceptable to all. In a bid to offer greater leverage, the payment options that are being extended will make things suitable for you and this is how you stand to acquire a home of your choice.
1941 – 1,944 Sqft
2,439- 2,445 Sqft
Sun offering it’s exclusive designed 3 & 4 bedroom townhouses in Arabian Ranches III. These units come with various layout and sizes.
The townhouses come with its 3 bedroom units provide a size area of 1937 sq. ft. 1944 sq. ft. whereas the 4 bedroom units provide a size ranging from 2439 sq. ft. to 2445 sq. ft.
Residents can get a choice of contemporary homes that is Inspired from the desert, where the facades earth tone colors are just posed with its crisp white paints. On the other hand choose a modern abode with a unique collage of white and greys: where the architecture designed in harmony of verdant street landscape with perfect nature view for nature lovers.
Sun Townhouses is a well master-planned community located in the Arabian Ranches III in Dubai provides a large range of amenities with a central park spanning an area of about 7.5 acres, a 4 Km long Boulevard, community parks with an extensive play area for children, wellness and sports facilities.
The whole area provides an array of Greenland with parks and gardens with its well-equipped state of art facilities and leisure activities. The Residents can easily access all the location with its easy connectivity through its well-connected road networks of Zayed Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street and Emirates Road.
From the vast captivating architecture, right down to the minute fine details, these homes create the perfect ambience for the distinctly lavish living, every single day. With its amenities at its heart Lazy river, Splash Deck, Retail outlets, Squash court/ basketball courts, cricket field, trampoline park, mosque, central park, sports courts, health care centres and much more.
Every space of Sun Townhouses at Arabian Ranches III provides actually comfortable life with superb finishes and lush green environment. Arabian Ranches 3 by Emaar, the great value-for-money.