Sunrise Bay Apartments for Sale & Rent at Emaar Beachfront

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront embodies waterfront living at its finest. Another world-class development by Emaar featuring a premium 26-storeys twin tower located in the upcoming prime destination. The Sunrise Bay project will be home to luxurious residential units with a choice of stylish 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom apartments. Residents can access top-notch facilities and recreational spaces in a magnificent beachfront community.

Sunrise Bay is the second project launched on the Emaar Beachfront in Dubai Harbour. The beautifully crafted high-rise blends perfectly with its waterfront setting with the stunning views of Dubai Marina and the open sea. The location of Sunrise Bay is positioned in one of the city’s much-desired waterfront districts neighbouring the Jumeirah Beach Residences and the Palm Jumeirah. The distinct combination of modern luxury and serene island lifestyle will definitely captivate each individual and consider Sunrise Bay as a home.

Sunrise Bay Apartments at Emaar Beachfront for Sale, Call us at 800-BINAYAH / +971 4 447 5430. 

Sunrise Bay Properties Summary

  • Property Type Apartments
  • Unit Type 1, 2, 3 & 4 Bedrooms
  • Size 1,139 Sqft
  • Area Emaar Beachfront
  • Title type Freehold
  • Downpayment Call Us
  • Payment Plan 60/40, 2 Yrs Post-Handover
  • Completion date Ready To Move
  • Developer Emaar Properties
  • Starting price AED 2,584,888

Sunrise Bay Amenities

Emaar Sunrise Bay is a world-class development that is designed with the utmost leisure facilities that make your life easy. Here residents can enjoy a unique blend of the serene island lifestyle along with modern amenities at its doorstep.

In addition, the residents can have access to the 750m of sandy beach areas on either side of the development along with the vibrant boulevard. While its promenade is filled with the finest restaurants, retail outlets, chic cafes and a place for entertainment.

  • Central AC

  • Gym

  • Children Pool

  • Luxury and High End Finishing

  • Beach Access

  • Waterfront

  • CCTV Cameras

  • Covered Parking

  • Children Play Area

  • Landmark View

  • Security

  • Shared Pool

Nearby Attractions

Sunrise Bay Payment Plan

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront can be booked by paying 25% till handover and the rest 75% after handover in 36 months. The 3 years post-handover payment schemes laced with attractive terms and options makes it convenient for the potential buyers and investors. By all means, it appears buying one of the residential Apartment will not really be a tough task.

  • 60%

    Till Handover

  • 40%

    Post Handover

  • 20%

    On Booking

  • 50%

    DLD Fee Discount

Sunrise Bay Apartments Types and Sizes

  • 1Bed

    704 – 904 Sqft

  • 2Bed

    1139  – 1284 Sqft

  • 3Bed

     1533 – 1921 Sqft

  • 4Bed

    2727 Sqft

Payments We Accept

  • Cash

  • Bank Transfer

  • Bitcoin

  • Credit Card

  • Cheques

Sunrise Bay Floor Plan

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront consists of luxurious designed 1 to 4-bedroom apartments that come with state of the art interiors. These spaciously designed apartments come in various layouts and designs ranging from size 704 sqft. to 2727 sqft. and offers a broad range of home crafted with amenities. This twin tower development is conveniently connected to each other at its podium level that offers residents world-class facilities including several retail and leisure spaces.

One Bedroom

One Bedroom

Two Bedroom

Two Bedroom

Three Bedroom

Three Bedroom

Four Bedroom

Sunrise Bay Master Plan

Sunrise Bay at Emaar Beachfront is a master plan development that let you experience a Miami Beach-style living in Dubai. The development truly reflects the concept of luxury and sophistication at one place and offers a family-friendly community.

Enjoy access to the vibrant boulevard that is lined with the finest restaurants, retail outlets and chic cafes offering a choice of urban entertainment. Experience the private beachside living, where the city meets the sea, and its pristine white sands welcome you home with an island retreat overlooking the majestic Arabian Sea.

Sunrise Bay Location Map

Sunrise Bay Virtual Tour

The Dubai Harbour is a 20 Million square feet development by Meraas Holding. The newest waterfront project will become the Middle East’s largest marina capable of handling 1,400 vessels. Strategically located on a site at Mina Seyahi, between the Palm Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residences. This marvelous project will feature a 135 metre-high Dubai Lighthouse, that will house a luxury hotel and an observation deck. The Dubai Harbour Project will also highlight a 150,000 square feet cruise liner terminal capable of handling 6,000 passengers, as well as recreational and retail centres, shopping mall, a yacht club, hotels, and residences.

Beach Vista Properties

Compare listings

Compare