UNA Apartments Details

UNA Apartments Details

  • Property Type Apartments
  • Unit Type Studio & 1 Bedrooms
  • Size 334.34 to 714.83 Sq Ft
  • Area Town Square
  • Title type Freehold
  • Down payment 20%
  • Payment Plan 80% Post-Handover
  • Completion date Ready To - Move in
  • Developer Nshama
  • Starting price AED 575,888

UNA Apartments by Nshama, a luxurious development that offers elegant designed studios and 1-bedroom apartments located at Town Square Dubai. This prestigious home address offers you one address locality with its state of the art designed G+11 storey building with top-notch facilities.The development has been fashioned for the new age group of millennial, fast-paced entrepreneurial and creative minds longing for a mutual, urban hub that makes an available hip environment for contemporary living.

It offers a manifestation of a thriving city lifestyle with the blend of an entrepreneurial spirit with an urban setting. Access the most cutting-edge services catering to individuals and collaborative communities. Unique and convenient features are integrated throughout to mirror a natural environment for creativity.Life is all about the moments and these moments happens at UNA, with compatible individuals, where spaces to work, connect, learn & create with fellow game changers and innovators are on its board.

It is conveniently located at the intersection of Al Qudra Road and Emirates Road, only 10 minutes’ drive to Mall of The Emirates and within proximity of Al Maktoum International Airport and The Dubai Mall.The development interiors exude energy within its spaces that make you feel as though there are endless possibilities. Stepping away from the usual norms and into a haven of high-volume concrete, glass, steel and wooden interiors. Expect a stylish, easy to work in an organized area that is flexible and tangible. Its viable space lets you establish quality relationships while firmly embedding itself within its surroundings.

UNA Apartments at Town Square Nshama for Sale, Call us at 800-BINAYAH / +971 4 447 5430. 

Image Gallery

UNA Apartments Amenities

UNA Apartments offers a genuine sense of community, using shared spaces and facilities to create a more fulfilling lifestyle. Take advantage of an opportunity that lets you connect with like-minded people, living and working together in a creative-driven environment. Welcome to a re-defined world where you choose to live, work & play under one roof. Re-energise and revitalize in your mini eco-system of tech facilities, cafés, lounge spaces & entertainment areas.

  • Retail Outlets
  • Gym
  • Restaurants
  • Swimming Pool
  • Parking Area
  • CCTV Cameras
  • Shopping Mall
  • Children Play Area
  • Mosque
  • Sports Facilities
  • BBQ Area
  • Schools
  • Community Views
  • Lush Green Parks

Nearby Attractions


Burj al Arab


La Mer Beach

Palm Jumeirah

The Palm Jumeirah


Tennis Courts


Al Makhtum

dubai marina

Dubai Marina


Pedestrian Bike Path
Community Parks


Dubai Int Airport

UNA Payment Plan

UNA apartments by Nshama is made available with a suitable  post handover payment plan that further spans over a period of 3 years. As such, you can easily book one of the residential units by paying 20% on the date of booking and move into your home and the rest 80% after handover in 36 months. On considering the alternatives that are being made available, you will eventually get the ideal opportunity to be part of a magnificent development that far exceeds your expectations.


Down Payment


Post Handover


DLD Fee Waiver

UNA Apartments Types and Sizes


334 – 539 Sqft

1 Bed

479– 714 Sqft

Payments We Accept




Bank Transfer




Credit Card



UNA Apartments Floor Plan

Rawda Apartments by Nshama provides spacious floor plan sizes with its contemporary designed apartments offering 1, 2 & 3 bedroom units in Town Square Dubai. The development is built with intimate space with its various sizes and layouts ranging from size area from 608 sq. ft. to 1504 sq. ft.The residents can access its beautifully designed interior luxurious fitted within its living area, dining area, Master bedroom, terrace, and open balconies.


One Bedroom

UNA Apartments Master Plan

UNA Apartments, a master plan development that offers various perks of luxury living at the same time cater all your needs. Set in the heart of ‘New Dubai’, Town Square is covered in a dynamic variety of spaces, from the retail and leisure to sporting and communal. Take a closer look at this innovative community, designed with a well-balanced life in mind. Your life.





UNA Apartments - Townsquare Dubailand

UNA Apartments Virtual Tour

UNA Apartments

Contact Us

    We're open for any Queries

    Address: Mezzanine Floor Liberty Building - Al Quoz 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai

    Compare listings