- 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments
- 3 & 4 Bed Penthouses
- 2 BR Starting From AED 1,699,888
- Location – Creek Beach Dubai
- Booking with 10%
- 60/30 Payment Plan
We are delighted to present Rosewater at Creek Beach by Emaar Properties. This is the third release of Emaar Developers this year. Rosewater Apartments Dubai offers Dubai’s beautifully designed waterfront residencies on Creek Harbour. This is a brand new combination of three High Rise Residential developments that have been introduced following the great success of Grove. Earlier, Grove Apartments in Creek Harbor also came out with marvelous success at the end of last year. Rosewater Creek Harbor is ready to greet you with the best features and a simple payment plan.
This new project is a wonderful addition to its residents, given the increased demand for luxury resort-style apartments and penthouses. Residents will have easy access to the rest of Dubai thanks to its strategic location in the heart of Dubai Creek Harbour. Living in this fantastic beachside location will improve your quality of life even more.
Residents will have access to a variety of leisure amenities in the neighborhood, which will be one of the attractions. A vibrant inner square and a 700-meter-long beach surround the three residential clusters, providing an amazing lifestyle. Be a part of a new development that allows you access to a world that is enjoyable in every manner, and where life provides you with more than a mile of joy and possibility.
This upscale Creek Beach Rosewater Apartments now has more appealing payment plan alternatives available. This will undoubtedly benefit you in the long term. Residents who purchase one of the residential apartments or penthouses will be a part of a new lifestyle that is unique in every way.
Rosewater Apartments For Sale Creek Beach Dubai. Call us at +971 44475431.
Take the experience of Emaar Rosewater’s luxurious filled house definition, as the development features top-notch amenities. Though the wonderful waterfront property gives you a relaxing atmosphere setting with its lavishly stocked amenities, it also caters to your mind, body, and soul. Enjoy the luxurious outdoor environment and wonderful marina views while relaxing and unwinding with your family and loved ones.
Burj Al Arab
The Palm Jumeirah
Pedestrian Bike Path
Dubai Int Airport
The Rosewater is now presented with an affordable payment plan, where you pay 10% on the date of booking, 70% during construction and the rest 30% on handover. The options in place make way for you to secure one of the finest residential units within the Creek Beach Dubai. If you want to experience the best of comfort and convenience, this probably looks like a good choice.
The boardwalk is a vibrant place fora morning run, anevening jog or a quiet midnight stroll. You will always find yourself amidst the perfect ambience.
711.49 – 841.53 Sq Ft
1080.05 – 2119.96 Sqft
1606.40 – 2275.16 Sqft
This project also offers extreme community amenities, boulevard close to the park green and delightful view.
The Rosewater master plan development is designed to offer you a wonderful place with its excellent waterfront destination on Creek Beach Dubai, while just minutes away from the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary. Seamlessly integrating state-of-the-art homes with nature, this city within a city offers up a brand-new concept of Urban luxury living.
In addition, residents can enjoy proximity locations to Dubai Square Mall, Dubai Creek Tower, Burj Khalifa, Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary- home to pink flamingo, Dubai International Airport and many more.