rosewater apartments at creek beach – Payment plan

The Rosewater is now presented with an affordable payment plan, where you pay 10% on the date of booking, 70% during construction and the rest 30% after handover. The options in place make way for you to secure one of the finest residential units within the Dubai Creek Harbour. If you want to experience the best of comfort and convenience, this probably looks like a good choice.

Installments Payment (%) Milestone (s)
Down Payment 10% On Sales Date
1st Installment 10% January 2022
2nd Installment 10% March 2022
3rd Installment 10% September 2022
4th Installment 10% March 2023
5th Installment 10% August 2023
6th Installment 10% February 2024
7th Installment 10% July 2024
Final Installment 30% On Completion July 2024
Register your Interest

    Contact Us

      We're open for any Queries

      Address: Mezzanine Floor Liberty Building - Al Quoz 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai

      Compare listings