The Park Villas Details

The Park Villas Details

  • Property Type Villas
  • Unit Type 3, 4, 5 & 6 Bedrooms
  • Size 997.91 to 1687.41 Sq Ft
  • Area Damac Hills
  • Title type Freehold
  • Downpayment 20%
  • Payment Plan 20/80, 2-Yr Post-Completion
  • Completion date Ready To - Move in
  • Developer Damac Properties
  • Starting price AED 1.45 M

Damac Properties come with a group of luxury homes set amidst an assortment of beautiful themed parks at the impressive DAMAC Hills master development. Here you’ll have nearly four million square feet of personal parkland and lush greenery, along with numerous first-class recreational amenities readily available. At The Park Villas, you’ll discover homes where you can truly nurture your mind body and soul.

Explore beautiful themed areas featured throughout the community and appreciate nature with your loved ones at The Park. Here, there’s something for everyone, including beautiful parks specifically created around ponds, beach-inspired areas, and unique picnic spaces, lively places such as the events and Skate Park, and more.

Nestled within the breathtaking acres of the development is The Park, a sanctuary of tranquility spread across over four million square feet of lush green parkland. This is where homes are set among trees and hedges, pathways and trails, brooks and streams.

The Park Villas for Sale at Damac Hills Dubai, Call us at 800-BINAYAH / +971 4 447 5430. 

Image Gallery

The Park Villas Amenities

The Park Villas boasts nearly four million square feet of parkland as their backyard presenting a collection of striking homes nestled within the breathtaking acres of The Park at DAMAC Hills, a sanctuary of tranquility and luxury. Here trees, pathways, streams and water features allow plenty of space to enjoy the great outdoors. At The Park Villas, you’ll discover homes where you can truly nurture your mind, body, and soul.
Feel the soft sand between your toes, soak your feet in the cool water and unwind at the beach-inspired park. Watch the sunset behind blue waters and experience joy at the ultimate beach.

  • Retail Outlets
  • Gym
  • Restaurants
  • Swimming Pool
  • Parking Area
  • CCTV Cameras
  • Shopping Mall
  • Children Play Area
  • Mosque
  • Sports Facilities
  • BBQ Area
  • Schools
  • Community Views
  • Lush Green Parks

The Park Villas Connectivity

Nearby Attractions


Burj al Arab


La Mer Beach

Palm Jumeirah

The Palm Jumeirah


Tennis Courts


Al Makhtum

dubai marina

Dubai Marina


Pedestrian Bike Path
Community Parks


Dubai Int Airport

The Park Villas Payment Plan

The Park Villas by damac can now be booked by paying 20% as down payment, and the rest 80% after handover in 24 months. The 2 years post-handover payment schemes laced with attractive terms and options makes it viable and convenient for the potential buyers and investors. By all means, it appears buying one of the residential villa will not really be a tough task.


Down Payment


Post Handover

The Park Villas Types and Sizes

3 Beds

2192 – 2800 Sq Ft

4 Bed

2786 Sqft

5 Bed

3162 – 3892 Sqft

Payments We Accept




Bank Transfer




Credit Card



The Park Villas Floor Plan

The Park at Damac Hills comprises 3/4/5 Bedroom Villas in various sizes from 997.91 sqft TO 1687.41 Sq.ft and these villas are placed in nine different clusters named Calero, Pelham, Richmond, Rockwood, Rochester, The Field, Topanga, Longview and Trinity at Damac Hills, Dubai.

The Park Villas Types

The Park Villas Master Plan

Live the good life in DAMAC Hills Fendi Casa, Trump and Paramount Hotels & Resorts, world-renowned brands, bring their coveted vision of the gold standard in luxury living in DAMAC Hills.Just a 10-minute drive along the Umm Suqeim Road, this exclusive community boasts easy right of entry to the city’s major road networks, yet it feels like a world apart.
Appreciate the finer things in life in the inspiring DAMAC Hills community. This is where opulent lifestyles, superlative retail and leisure spaces, along with spectacular outdoor living, spring to life across 42 million square feet in one of Dubai’s most prestigious master developments. Mansions, villas, apartments and branded residences in association with celebrated names all have access to world-class retail and leisure spaces, along with spectacular outdoor areas and rich greenery in the form of the Trump International Golf Club Dubai and The Park.

The Park Villas Location Map

The Park Villas by Damac

An urban self-sufficient gated community promises you an exemplary lifestyle. With its enviable location, beautifully designed townhouses provide the perfect haven for your family to learn and grow together.

Related Properties

No listing found.

Contact Us

    We're open for any Queries

    Address: Mezzanine Floor Liberty Building - Al Quoz 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai

    Compare listings