Get Exclusive Access before it is sold out!
Register Your Details

    Acacia Apartments Details

    • Property Type Apartments
    • Unit Type 1, 2 & 3 Bedrooms
    • Size 665 Sqft
    • Area Dubai Hills Estate
    • Title type Freehold
    • Downpayment Call Us
    • Payment Plan 25/75, 3 Years Post-Handover
    • Completion date Ready To Move
    • Developer Emaar Properties
    • Starting price AED 1,844,888

    Acacia at Park Heights by Emaar are three low rise buildings located within Dubai Hills Estates part of Mohammad bin Rashid City. The project comprises of 477 apartments (1, 2 and 3 bedroom units). Completion scheduled for Q4 2018. As of now a limited number of apartments are available for sale on a amazing payment-plan with 40% payment due on handover.

    Acacia at Park Heights by Emaar is an exclusive collection of apartments set by the lakeside and overlooking the Downtown Dubai Skyline.

    Acacia at Park Heights is an inspiring apartment complex in Dubai Hills Estate, a joint venture between Emaar and Meraas Holding in Mohammed Bin Rashid City (MBR City).

    Acacia features elegantly designed and premium quality apartments, making it ideal for individuals, couples and families alike.

    Appealing to premium living connoisseurs who value the finer aspects of life, the homes feature high level finishes and amenities and are set in distinct mid-rise complexes overlooking a lush, green park.

    Acacia Apartments by Emaar Properties, Apartments for Sale, Call us at +971 44475431. 

    Get Enquired About

      We're open for any Queries

      Address: Mezzanine Floor Liberty Building - Al Quoz 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai

      Acacia Apartments Amenities

      Acacia by Emaar features not only elegant living spaces but also a wide range of community amenities that will surely appeal to your needs and preferences. The residences are also accessible to several other facilities that can improve your health and lifestyle including nature trails and jogging tracks. With a state-of-the-art gymnasium and sports facilities, you can keep your fitness routine. Kids can enjoy playing under the sun at the dedicated children’s play areas as well as other leisure facilities.

      • Central AC
      • Gym
      • Children Pool
      • Luxury And High End Finishing
      • Beach Access
      • Waterfront
      • CCTV Cameras
      • Covered Parking
      • Children Play Area
      • Landmark View
      • Security
      • Shared Pool

      Park Point Connectivity

      park point connectivity

      Nearby Attractions

      Palm Jumeirah

      The View Palm


      Skydive Dubai

      marina walk

      Marina Walk

      Ain Dubai

      Ain Dubai


      The Walk JBR


      Marina Beach


      Emirate Golf Club


      Adventure Waterpark

      Acacia Payment Plan

      The post-handover payment plan for Acacia Apartments by Emaar is laced with attractive terms. Pay 25% during the construction phase, and the rest 75% from the handover in 36 months, and in doing so, you will be in a position to book one of the plush apartments with relative ease. Considering the options that are in place, you have a good opportunity to live in homes that redefine comfort and luxury.


      Till Handover


      Post Handover


      For Booking


      DLD Fee Discount

      AcasiaTypes and Sizes

      1 Bed

      760 – 826 Sqft

      2 Bed

      1,073 – 1,565 Sqft

      3 Bed

      1,073 – 1,565 Sqft

      Payments We Accept




      Bank Transfer




      Credit Card



      Acasia Floor Plan

      Park Point Apartments have been architecturally designed to provide you with the best views of the sea and the Park Point. The highest quality of design and finishing are complemented with a range of luxury amenities to keep you and your family entertained all day long.

      Three Bedroom

      Acasia Master Plan

      Dubai Hills Estate is an exceptional merge of elegantly-planned neighborhoods centered on a superb 18-hole championship golf course and this is also the largest development of its kind in the region which offers an electrifying new way to live within the city.

      Acacia At Dubai Hills Estate

      Acacia Apartments

      Emaar Acacia Apartments comes with spacious floor plan and layouts offering 1, 2 & 3-bedroom units designed with high-end architecture. These luxury designed spaces come with spacious inside areas complimented with in-house equipment with living and dining areas, where you can enjoy or relax with family.

      Contact Us

        We're open for any Queries

        Address: Mezzanine Floor Liberty Building - Al Quoz 3 Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai

        Other Projects of Emaar Properties

        Compare listings