Studio City Dubai is well known for its commercial aspects, providing state-of-the-art commercial services, especially to broadcasters, film producers, TV, music, and other entertainment sectors. The area may have not been recognized for its housing deal, but it has several towers with apartments for rent and sale. The area has many apartments. The neighborhood does not consist of villas or townhouses. Among property layouts, there are some commercial and residential plots. This region is close to Dubai Media City, with only the Dubai Studio City providing accommodation.
A set of residential and commercial towers is available in Dubai Studio City. A variety of production firms, TV academies, retail spaces, and offices are present in the commercial part of the city. The commercial units therefore largely consist of offices in areas related to technology, including animation, narrating, art direction, and scripting. Studio City has many freelancers, so a well-planned residential quarter is also open. Like its neighbor Dubai Media City, Studio City is built to address the requirements of production companies and their crew. A combination of houses and neighborhood parks in the mid and high altitude implies a familiar atmosphere.
The residential buildings are clustered with green surroundings and incredible views from balconies and luxury apartments. Not to mention, Dubai Studio City is also a pet-friendly place with pets on a stroll. Residents can find services such as stores, restaurants, hospitals, and schools in the city without any problems.
Dubai Studio City’s Features
- It was founded by the Dubai Holding subsidiary TECOM Investments
- Launched in 2005, free trade region
- The area has residential and industrial buildings free of charge.
- Units are private, with 1, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments.
- The studio in Dubai is more than 22,000,000 sq.ft
- A perfect place for broadcasters and publishing firms
- With 275 firms, it provides employees worldwide
- Comfortable position along the D63 Al Qudra Route.
Properties in Dubai Studio City
- Sheikh Bin Hamdan Al Nahyan Street is near the field and it is adjacent to the Dubai Polo and the Equestrian Club.
- Dubai Studio City’s commercial and residential properties are divided between Glitz 1, Glitz 2, and Glitz 3, separate sub-community areas.
- With a 24-hour service concierge, all buildings are well equipped and protected by CCTV cameras. The public park has a bbq area and a deck.
- Some structures have an open-air gazebo on the podium and a communal pool is situated on the roof.
- Glitz is a Danube Properties residential project. Glitz 1 is a mixed-use project with 146 residential units and 5 retail units in a range. The units are divided into 8
Apartment and Villas for Sale and Rent in Dubai Studio City, Call Us at 800-BINAYAH.