Just Cavalli Villas for Sale and Rent at Akoya Oxygen

Damac Properties very pleased to launch its latest project Just Cavalli at Akoya Oxygen, Golf Community in Dubailand Dubai. Offering 3 bedroom luxury-designed villas with easy payment terms. Expressing the style of tomorrow through interesting and innovative designs, Just Cavalli Villas is a collection of homes which challenge the usual.
Set in a barely credible international golf community with interiors by Just Cavalli, These stylish villas embody the brand’s courageous approach to design, creating exclusive and iconic spaces for you and your dear ones.
Boldness exceptional features such as a rooftop terrace and a lower ground floor, Just Cavalli Villas are situated within AKOYA Oxygen, a community which serves to all aspirations. Surrounded by acres of green space and access to world-class facilities, here’s a unique home that’s just perfect for you and your families.

Just Cavalli Villas at Damac Hills by DAMAC Properties  for Sale, Call us at 800-BINAYAH / +971 4 447 5430. 

Just Cavalli Villas Details

  • Property Type Villa
  • Unit Type 3 Bedrooms
  • Size 2,143 to 3,240 Sq Ft
  • Area Damac Hills
  • Title type Freehold
  • Downpayment Call Us
  • Payment Plan 10/90, 3 Yrs Payment Plan
  • Completion date Q4-2020
  • Developer Damac Properties
  • Starting price AED 1,492,000

Just Cavalli Amenities

The stunning Just Cavalli Villas by Real estate developer Damac Properties provide gorgeous living in undisturbed surroundings and exceptional style. Set amongst the master-planned community, Akoya Oxygen, connecting residents to the best in the shopping, healthcare, education and sports facilities, Just Cavalli Villas are the ideal option for growing families.

  • Central AC

  • Gym

  • Children Pool

  • Luxury and High End Finishing

  • Beach Access

  • Waterfront

  • CCTV Cameras

  • Covered Parking

  • Children Play Area

  • Landmark View

  • Security

  • Shared Pool

Just Cavalli Connectivity

Nearby Attractions

Just Cavalli Payment Plan

Just Cavalli Villas by Damac can be booked by paying 10% as down payment, and the rest 90% during construction. The flexible 10/90 payment plan is carefully designed to facilitate the interest of buyers and investors. If you are looking for an affordable villa, this might be the right time, considering the options that are in place.

  • 10%

    Down Payment

  • 90%

    During Construction

Just Cavalli Villas Types and Sizes

  • 3Bedroom

    2,099 – 3,240 Sqft

Payments We Accept

  • Cash

  • Bank Transfer

  • Bitcoin

  • Credit Card

  • Cheques

Just Cavalli Villas Floor Plan

Just Cavalli Villas by Damac Properties offers spacious 3 bedroom units located in Akoya Oxygen. Residents can choose from the linguistic designed homes that range from 2,143 sq. ft. to 3,240 sq. ft. with various layouts and sizes.
With its minimal design architect but inspired units these residences allows you to do more with its state at art gymnasium, sports facilities, outdoor play area, manicured lawns, and gardens.

Three Bedroom

Just Cavalli Villas Master Plan

AKOYA Oxygen is also called ‘Dubai’s first green residential addresses. The community offers a range of villas be situated in the heart of nature, with lush greenery and cascading waterfront all around. A huge diversity of trees and plants melt away the bustle of urban life, yet the dazzling green development is ideally situated so the city center is far enough away to offer the peace and tranquility of wide-open space, but easily accessible when required.

Just Cavalli at Damac Hills

Expressing the style of tomorrow through exotic and innovative designs, Just Cavalli Villas are a collection of homes which challenge the ordinary.

Set in an incredible international golf community with interior design by Just Cavalli, the unorthodox style of these fashionable villas embody the brand’s daring approach to design, creating unique and iconic spaces for you and your loved ones.

Boasting unique features such as a rooftop terrace and a lower ground floor, Just Cavalli Villas are located within AKOYA Oxygen, a community which caters to all aspirations. Surrounded by acres of green space and access to world-class amenities, here’s a unique home that’s just perfect for you and your family.

Just Cavalli Properties

Compare listings

Compare