5 Bed|Arabian ranches|7year payment plan

AED 4,355,000
Unit Type
Location
Sub Location
Approx size
Reference No
Agent Name
Villa
Arabian Ranches - Dubai
Palmera 1
3488 sq.ft
BY-S-10718
SB BINAYAH
5
Properties in Dubai
6
Properties for Sale in Dubai
yes
Dubai Properties

Property Description

Situated in the most demanded community of Dubai at Arabian Ranches hosting an 18 hole international standards golf course. Central location to access Jumeirah, Dubai land and downtown with almost fifteen minutes distance.

The property above is directly offered by Emaar and it's ready to move in. You have to pay only 10% and move in whereas the remaining 90% payable in 7 following years which can be later opted for a mortgage. If you take the advantage of this ever exclusive offer, you get:

* 4% DLD waiver
* 5 Years waiver on service charges

instead of paying rent, you can start owing with AED 12,000 per month with a mortgage. Reach me for more details!!!

Binayah Real Estate is a leading real estate company in the international off-plan market including London, Dubai & Muscat. We assist in all aspect of searching and securing residential off-plan property.

Toll Free 800-Binayah | Phone: +971 4 4475430 | Mobile: +971 55 509 9157 | Email ID: [email protected] | Website: www.binayah.com


PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-BBQ area
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Community View
-Covered parking
-Driver's Room
-Gymnasium
-Laundry/washing room
-Maid's room
-Marble floors
-Pets allowed
-Private garage
-Private garden
-Shared swimming pool

Similar Properties

Paramount | Furnished | 5BR + M | Type V-4
Paramount | Furnished | 5BR + M | Type V-4
AED 4,150,000
Best Price | Contemporary Style | Type A
Best Price | Contemporary Style | Type A
AED 11,000,000
Good Deal! 4BR+Maid Villa Al Salam Mudon
Good Deal! 4BR+Maid Villa Al Salam Mudon
AED 2,600,000
End End | Biggest Type | Brand New |Vacant
End End | Biggest Type | Brand New |Vacant
AED 2,700,000