Beverly Boulevard Is Launched By HMB Homes In Arjan Dubai

Beverly Boulevard By HMB Homes

The City’s Luxury Lifestyle Is About To Undergo A Change Thanks To This Boutique Home Building.

Beverly Boulevard, Arjan is the name of the newest residential development project by Dubai-based HMB Homes Real Estate Development. The company has a strong commitment to building a community that offers inhabitants the ultimate luxury and tranquility. This complex contains 271 total units, of which 262 are residential apartments with studios, one, and two bedrooms. As well as 9 retail spaces, all of which are intended to provide residents with peaceful and opulent living.

Villas, Apartments, and townhouse projects worth Dh250 million have been successfully delivered by HMB Homes. The opulent Beverly House, Signature Villas 14, and Signature Villas 12 in JVC. The Luxury Villa in Dubai Hills is all part of its portfolio. In addition has raised the bar for refinement and elegance in the real estate industry. The business has developed a reputation as a top boutique developer in the sector. Thanks to its dedication to quality, meticulous respect for detail, and customer satisfaction. The most recent project, Beverly Boulevard, in Arjan, is expected to cost Dh175 million. HMB Homes hope to complete further residential projects totaling over Dh300 million in the near future in Dubai’s most desirable and up-and-coming neighborhoods.

While HMB Homes works to complete more premier residential projects across various areas in Dubai. In addition, make each project a gold standard of excellence, the trend toward growth continues. With this ongoing dedication, HMB Homes will continue to lead the real estate sector for years to come.

The company’s goal in building Beverly Boulevard, Arjan was to construct a development that would serve as a landmark and raise the bar for luxury living in the area. It strives to provide access to all the amenities and comforts. That Dubai has to offer while also providing a tranquil and serene living environment.

Residents of Beverly Boulevard, Arjan benefit greatly from its position because it makes it simple to visit some of Dubai’s most popular sights, including Miracle Garden, Dubai Marina, and Mall of the Emirates. Only 15 minutes separate you from Burj Khalifa Downtown. The project’s uniqueness is not just due to its location, though.

The property is full of exceptional features that set it different from similar housing projects in the neighborhood. Private pools that are attached to some one and two-bedroom homes are among the prominent facilities. There is also a semi-Olympic-sized shared pool that is shaped like a beach pool and a pool bar.

The inhabitants have a variety of activities to keep them active and interested. Including multipurpose courts, cabanas, a BBQ area, an open gymnasium, steam, a sauna, a running track, and a kids’ play area.

To ensure that residents enjoy the same level of comfort and elegance they would find in a five-star hotel or a luxury home, all apartment units will also be outfitted with the most cutting-edge kitchen fixtures and appliances from the top global brands. These products are typically only found in top hotels and upscale villas.

A 20,000-square-foot, eight-story structure with a basement level that is located in the center of the city has 30% of its floor space devoted to amenities. To meet the various demands of the residents, the project provides a range of unit sizes.

The one-bedroom apartments are 610 square feet in size, while the two-bedroom apartments are 1,200 square feet. The studio apartments are 400 square feet in size. The rates for studios range from Dh470,000 to Dh525,000, for one bedroom from Dh650,000 to Dh825,000, and for two bedrooms from Dh1,250,000 to Dh1,400,000. Many different types of consumers, including young families and single professionals, will be drawn to these unit sizes.

Given the location and the high caliber of the amenities and furnishings provided, the apartment pricing is very appealing. The client only pays 20% of the total cost at the time of reservation under the development’s construction-linked payment plan. The following 10% is due when the project is 30% finished, another 10% when it is halfway finished, and yet another 10% when it is 70% finished. Upon the project’s conclusion, the remaining 50% will be up for grabs. The developer wants major players in the food and beverage, grocery, and convenience store sectors to occupy the nine storefronts on the ground floor.

Join The Discussion

Compare listings