Wadi Al Safa 3 Has The Most Expensive Real Estate Deals.
With 10,853 sales last year, the Business Bay community had the largest number of real estate deal in Dubai. Other areas in the top ten list of locations with the most transactions include:
- Dubai Marina (10,074)
- Al Barsha South 4 (7,338)
- Burj Khalifa (6,955)
- Al Merkadh (6,133)
- Al Hebiah 5 (5,868)
- Jebel Ali 1 (5,242)
- Hadaeq Mohammad bin Rashid (4,777)
- Al Thanyah 5 (4,590)
- Palm Jumeirah (4,183)
Dubai’s expanding status is one of the top destinations to live and work in. As well as its superb infrastructure and accommodating policies, all contributed to an increase in property sales.
The performance of the sector contributes to the goals of the Dubai Economic Agenda D33. Which was launched by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, to double the size of the emirate’s economy by 2033. In addition to consolidating Dubai’s position as one of the world’s, top three cities.
The Wadi Al-Safa 3 area ranked first in terms of transaction value in 2022, with over Dh47.1 billion, accompanied by:
- Nad Al Sheba 1 (Dh32.83 billion)
- Palm Jumeirah (Dh40.48 billion)
- Dubai Marina (Dh32.71 billion)
- Jebel Ali First Industrial (Dh28.84 billion)
- Business Bay (Dh27.83 billion)
- El Merkadh (Dh23.08 billion)
- Burj Khalif (Dh15.39 billion)
In 2022, Dubai recorded 122,658 real estate deals totaling Dh528 billion.