The Dubai REST App Can Be Used To Register.
Residents of Dubai have 2 weeks to register all apartment cohabitants. Developers, Owners, property management firms, and tenants have all been informed by the Dubai Land Department to register the names and contact information of any co-occupants in owned and leased properties.
A Dubai Land Department circular mandates that registration be finished with immediate effect and in no more than two weeks. Moreover, you can do it via Dubai REST app. That is why the Dubai REST app is available to register for this purpose.
All developers, owners, property management companies, and tenants must adhere to an eight-step process. Which includes adding personal information and an Emirates ID, in order to register their co-occupants. Co-occupant information will automatically update on the tenancy contract after registration.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Log in to the application by opening the Dubai REST App. If you are a first-time user, kindly register.
- To gain quick access, select the role of “individual” and log in with UAE PASS.
- Use the UAE PASS app to verify your identity.
- Choose the property where you are a tenant or owner from the dashboard.
- To continue, select manage co-occupants.
- To add additional occupants to the home where you are a tenant, choose “add more”.
- Enter the co-Emirates occupant’s ID and date of birth, then click “verify”.
- Include every member of the family who resides there. Choose the delete icon and then submit to remove a co-occupant.
In 2020, the UAE relaxed its family laws to permit the cohabitation of unmarried couples or unassociated flatmates. As part of a broad reform initiative that also includes changes to the laws governing divorce and inheritance.