It is all rainbows and sunshine in Dubai! Warm temperature, low taxes, a secure and sophisticated banking system, modern infrastructure, a vibrant atmosphere, you name it, Dubai has it everything! Thanks to the UAE investor visa, it is now possible to call Dubai home. It is said that “home is where the heart is.” You should feel safe and at ease in your own home. In addition, if you want to move your family and business to Dubai, which is part of one of the safest places in the world, you will need an investment visa in Dubai. With a Dubai immigrant visa, you can obtain UAE residency for a set length of time and enjoy perks that you would not be able to enjoy as a visitor or tourist.
What is a Golden Visa?
The UAE Golden Visa is designed to give expats, investors, and anyone else who wants to make the UAE their home an extra reason to be confident in their future. In the United Arab Emirates, the Golden Visa grants applicants not only privileged positions but also other privileges. A Golden Visa can surely remove many hurdles to success when it comes to commercial visas for businesses or professionals.
Benefits and opportunities that come Golden Visa
The UAE Golden Visa Program encourages investment in the Emirates by providing Golden Visa holders with exclusive commercial benefits such as:
- With such a golden visa and a valid driver’s license from their home country, foreign residents in Dubai can now, sit the UAE driver’s exam without needing to take any extra classes.
- A ten-year residency permit can be renewed.
- There is no need for an employer or a sponsor.
- The duration of a visa holder’s stay outside the UAE is unrestricted; in other words, if the holder travels outside the UAE for more than six months, the visa is not canceled.
- The resident visa, which has no age limit, is available to the children and spouses of visa holders.
Dubai Golden Visa Allows You to Stay In The UAE For A Long Time
A Dubai Golden Visa allows foreign people to live, work, do business, & study in the UAE for an extended length of time. This visa is typically issued based on their competencies, entrepreneurial skills, and investing experience. The requirements vary by category, and they all hinge on the applicants’ adherence to the Golden Visa’s norms and restrictions. The conditions for applying for the golden visa are split up into different classes, such as
- Entrepreneurs \Professionals
- Students who achieve success
The Golden Visa program essentially offers long-term residency to those in the above-mentioned classes (5 to 10 years). Masdar City, which is the region’s center for sustainability-focused science and entrepreneurship research and development, benefits greatly from the golden visa.
Startups and Businesses Can Apply For a Golden Visa
As previously said, the standards differ based on the goal; nonetheless, the restrictions are more stringent for start-up entrepreneurs/investors. By investing in a start-up, they can receive a 10-year residence visa in the UAE. However, there are two requirements:
The company must be registered as a small and medium enterprise (SME) in the UAE, with annual sales of at least AED 1 million (approx. 272,257.75 USD). The official government business incubator, the Ministry of Finance, or the relevant municipal authorities must approve the start-up idea.
Visa for Property Investors for a Period of Five Years
A 5-year property investor visa is available to persons who own a property in Dubai worth more than AED 2 million and meet the following criteria:
- The property must be worth at least 2 million AED
- If the property is mortgaged, the bank must get at least $2 million in payment.
- A bank statement and an Arabic letter of authorization
- A husband and wife can live in the same house (Marriage certificate required)
In the case that someone other than the investor submits an application on behalf of the investor, a POA will be requested. You must have the following documents ready for a 5-year Dubai investor visa application:
- Title deed for properties
- Your passport
- With the appropriate specifications, your most recent photos
- Current UAE Visa and Emirates ID copies (if applicable)
- No Objection Letter (NOC) from mortgagee/bank (if applicable)
- Health insurance
The new legislation and extended eligibility standards will allow a wider range of foreign people to benefit from the UAE’s expanding work and residency opportunities. Based on this law, an influx of skilled and talented foreign nationals can be expected.